Today I’m thrilled to announce the launch of Stand Out Blogging, a new ebook that teaches readers how to create and optimize a blog that gets more traffic and subscribers. It’s the 2nd ebook in the Stand Out series, which also includes Stand Out on Facebook.
Stand Out Blogging is unique from other ebooks because it gives readers 20 tasks to complete within four weeks — that’s one task per business day. This prevents readers from getting overwhelmed, but ensures that they complete everything they need to within one month to be set up for success. It also includes templates and resources to help readers complete each task as quickly as possible. By the end of four weeks, readers will:
- Learn how to create well-optimized blog posts that get more traffic
- Create an offer that entices new readers to subscribe to your blog
- Set up an email subscription program that automatically emails readers of new blog posts using AWeber
- Develop a content strategy that keeps your subscribers coming back for more
- Become a thought-leader in your niche and get inbound links back to your blog
- Promote your blog to expand its growth via guest blogging, social media, and other channels
I wrote Stand Out Blogging because blogging is the best way for entrepreneurs, small business owners, etc. to easily get more traffic to their site. However, people often get overwhelmed when setting up their blogs, and don’t know what their next step should be. I know that feeling — the feeling when you have so much on your plate that you don’t even know where to start first. I wanted to create a guide that walks bloggers through each of those steps, so that by the end of one month, they’d be completely set up for success. By the time readers finish the steps in Stand Out Blogging, all they need to do going forward is keep blogging — all the set-up, subscription, conversion path, and optimization steps will be complete.
What does Stand Out Blogging include?
This guide is more than just an ebook — it’s packed with helpful resources to help readers set up an effective blogging strategy as quickly as possible. These resources include:
- 101 fill-in-the-blank blog titles – makes it really easy for readers to come up with their own blog titles by inserting relevant keywords
- A blog content calendar template – easily plan out your next month of content and blogging activity
- Customizable call-to-action buttons – it’s a PowerPoint template, so anyone can use it at any skill level
- An offer template – customize this to create an informational offer your readers can download in exchange for subscribing to your blog
How can I buy Stand Out Blogging?
If I’ve already convinced you that Stand Out Blogging is a resource you need right away, click here to buy it now. If not, check out the sales page to learn more about Stand Out Blogging and what it includes.
Can I become an affiliate of Stand Out Blogging?
Anyone can easily be a Stand Out Blogging affiliate and start making some extra cash right away. As an affiliate, you’ll make 30% of the currently $49.99 sale price — usually $16.66 (without a discount code) per ebook sold. Once the price increases to $100, you’ll make $30 per sale! There is no application process — just follow the instructions here to get your affiliate link, and start promoting the ebook. Here are a few recommendations on how to promote Stand Out Blogging to make the most sales:
- Write a review on your blog. Better yet, implement the advice from my ebook and then share with your readers how you followed the instructions to become a more successful blogger.
- Send your friends and family an email. Know anyone who’s looking to start a blog, or improve their existing one? Send them an email recommending Stand Out Blogging, but use your affiliate link instead of the regular sales page link.
- Promote on social media. Tweet it, share it on Facebook, update your LinkedIn, pin it on Pinterest, and so on, but always use your affiliate link to make sure you get credit!